Books by the old Leather Chair

  • Snow In The Summer
  • My Bible
  • The Power of Silence
  • What Comes Next and to Like It
  • Encore Provence
  • A Year in Provence

Saturday, November 4, 2017

New Additions

Do not eat a lot
but healthy.   Have started adding Bee Pollen and Hemp Hearts to oats that I eat twice a week.
Mentioned to some daughter's and they replied they used them.
Early morning as water boiled put some sunflower seeds, cran raisins, chia seeds in water and added oats, also l bowl of whole milk yogurt. banana with honey.
This looks good but only eat about 1/2 along with 2 cups of green tea.

Breakfast after 20 minutes of stretches
Callie, never takes her eyes off of me.

Wish I could conquer this ongoing pain, when I am moving the
 mind stays sharp and clear.  Would not be this way if on pain medication.
  Seems if I keep moving I am not as aware of pain.
If that makes sense,  told to rest more which has never been a part of my personality.  If I become interested in a new book or one of my many old books, I rest.   Not a television person...

After a past week of daily appointments
it is so nice to be home, looking out every window I see the colors of Fall.

Miss so very much walking on this property and now cannot chance.  Even with cane or the walker
I rarely use
it is not a good idea...

Wondering what do I eat later today
noticed in the freezer a plate I had frozen of corn, green beans, carrots and roast.  So that issue solved.

Just reminded clocks go back tonight.   Oh My
now go to bed at 6:30
does that mean 5:30
and I get up in the middle of the night :)

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Your breakfast sounds very filling! No wonder you can only eat 1/2!
I'm still learning about all the "fancy" stuff like chia and flax....the difference between flax seed and ground flax, etc.
I've put out a little "turkey" around the house...now settling down on this grey day to continue a book about Dorothy Day by her granddaughter.
Keep counting your blessings and give your soul's keeping to Jesus ♥

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I think your breakfast sounds good and healthy and like Rebeca says filling too.

The supper you found in the freezer sounds delicious!

Bless your heart dear Ernestine. You inspire me.

Love, hugs & prayers for you ~ FlowerLady

My Journey To Mindfulness said...

Rebecca and FLL, sounds like a lot but very small bowls..

Lady Bugs visiting by the hundreds, on doors, windows, everywhere, every year
but seems like more this year..

RITA LOEHR said...

Your breakfast sounds good and nutritious! Dreading the time change as my dog and I will both be out of our element for a few days. Enjoy the fall colors, I miss season changes since moving to Austin. Love your positive attitude.

My Journey To Mindfulness said...

Rita, thank you... have a good day,
I have lady bugs everywhere :)